Hamilton French are currently recruiting for a Civils Foreman on behalf of a leading contractor for a civil project in Cork.
This is a permanent position, with an immediate start.
Civils’ Foreman Duties Will Include
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- 3+ years’ experience on civil sites is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €65,000.00-€70,000.00 per year