One of our clients, a leading Civils Contractor in Munster require a Site Working General Foreperson/Supervisor for upcoming projects in the Cork region.
The successful candidate must have experience in managing day to day running of the site including organizing direct employees and subcontractors to ensure daily progress on site, liaising with client to clarify any design queries, managing material deliveries, managing health & safety on site, managing site logistics, managing site housekeeping, reporting back to management.
Day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety is followed
- Reporting of any unsafe practices
- The effective leadership, supervision, utilization and monitoring of Direct and Subcontract Labour Force
- Delivery of works within programme and to budget
- Ensuring that Quality Standards are achieved and are ‘right first time’
- Ensuring that changes to the scope of works are identified, agreed upon, implemented, and effectively managed
- Ensuring all related paperwork/records are maintained
- Ensuring that all relevant issues, which cannot be resolved at site level, are passed for the attention of the Project Manager / Site Agent
- The identification and implementation of training needs
- References Required
- Own Company van
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00-€55,000.00 per year