We are looking for an Experienced Project Manager for a new exciting project in Cork
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Monitor project deliverable s
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Civil construction or engineering
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Must have large project experience
- Solid organisational and time management skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- References required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent