This job is on a new Pharma site
Set-up, operate and maintain welding machine and accessories
Preparing materials for welding
- Use of all hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches
- Ability to problem-solve, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Install carbon steel and stainless steel piping systems off ISO drawings in the workshop
- Candidates must have experience as a coded TIG welder.
- An ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
- Read and interpret drawings and welding procedures.
- Log welds on a daily log sheet.
- Understanding on how to work safely around live systems.
- Experience and certs on an Orbital Welder would be an advantage but not essential.
Read Isometric drawings
Ability to make fixtures and setups if required
Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment
Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
Weld test will have to be done as this is the company’s protocol
Qualifications and certificates must be up to date
Minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24.89 per hour