We will be looking for Pipefitters for Dundalk job will be ramping up plenty of work for the right candidates.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Ascertain job requirements from drawings or other specifications
- Cut a range of materials to the required size
- Work in a safe competent manner and adhere to protocols laid down by the H&S Officer in your section
- Prepare and position pipework and flanges for welding
- Ability to measure up and run pipe routes by reading ISO
- Bending and joining pipework by various methods and machinery
- Fabrication and assembly of pipework to isometric drawings
- General knowledge of Metric, Nominal Bore and Hygienic pipework systems.
- Installation of onsite pipework to isometric drawings and P&ID’s.
Pipe fitters who are experienced in the Pharma and Oil and Gas industry, guys who can prep and set up welding butts for the welders, sorry but no plumbers. Guys who can read coordinates from Isometrics and identify from drawings location with in the building for erecting pipe supports.
All guys will have to take a trade test, which will include reading an Isometric, preparation of pipes, and welding and tacking butt set up
- References required
- Experience in Stainless & Carbon
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €24.89 per hour