This job is based in Dundalk
An opportunity has arisen for a Riggers at our site to support the site team in their day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for setting up or repairing rigging for a construction project in a safe, competent manner.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Align, level, and anchor machinery
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- References required
- Experience on Pharma safety protocols is a must.
- Taking instruction from Chargehand and helping Pipefitters and welders.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €24.89 per hour