This job is based in a workshop in North Cork.
Handle or position work with or without fixtures as required or instructed Perform welding using one or more welding processes as required per job order.
Welding pipes, fittings, support attachments and miscellaneous pipe supports in accordance with all applicable codes, standards, drawings and specifications
Set-up, operate and maintain welding machine and accessories
Preparing materials for welding
- Use of all hand tools, air tools, electric tools, hand torches
- Ability to problem solve, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Install carbon steel and stainless steel piping systems off ISO drawings in the workshop
- Candidates must have experience as a coded TIG welder.
- An ability to weld in flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead positions.
- Read and interpret drawings and welding procedures
- Experience and certs on an Orbital Welder would be an advantage but not essential.
Read Isometric drawings
Ability to make fixtures and setups if required
Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment
Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
Weld test will have to be done as this is the company’s protocol
Qualifications and certificates must be up to date
Minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar role
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €24.89 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- welding: 5 years (Preferred)
- Welding (Required)