New Project starting in Cork Jan 2021
- Read and interpret working plans and steel lists for the job- setting out the work from these instructions
- Measurement of the suitable work area for the creation of steel reinforcement for concrete pours.
- Liaising with relevant site operatives to have areas ready for the fabrication of steel as beams, footing pads or special units.
- Making steel bars or mesh the required length by cutting them with bolt cutters, guillotines, and power saws
- Assembling the reinforcing bars or mesh by wiring or clipping into predetermined locations within the concrete.
- Once reinforcement is completely liaising with carpenters and concrete workers in line with technical drawings.
- Checking and ensuring that all formwork and reinforcement are correct and fully measured before concrete is poured.
- Have to able to read drawings
- Safe pass ,manual handling , CIF Cov-19 virtual card & abrasive wheels have to be up to date
- References required
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: €19.37 per hour
- Steelfixing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Safe Pass (Required)
- Manual Handling Certificate (Required)
- CIF Cov-19 virtual card (Required)
- Abrasive Wheels (Required)