- Be competent in all aspects of containment, fault finding, troubleshooting.
- National Craft Certificate.
- Excellent attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Good Practical Skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Positive attitude.
- People person – Team Player.
- Full clean driving license
Candidates are required to be time-served qualified Electricians with experience within the industry.
Proven ability to work as part of a team or alone and deliver tight deadlines.
Will be doing surveys
Inspection Testing & Verification of Electrical Installations preferable
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- electrical: 6 years (Preferred)
- Safe Pass (Preferred)
- Manual Handling Certificate (Required)
- CIF Cov-19 Virtual Card (Required)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!