This job is on a new Pharma Plant.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Planning and organizing with onsite technical teams, forecasting any upcoming attendances and necessary permits required to carry out works
- Liaising with contracts managers on additional works to be carried out and progress updates
- Reporting on recommended repair works and associated quotations
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to line manager.
- Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
- Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
- Prepare two-week look ahead for upcoming work
- Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all Sub-Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition
What you’ll need to succeed as an Electrical Supervisor;
- Relevant 3rd level electrical degree qualification essential
- Good English – spoken, comprehension and written – skills required
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
- Experience with Pharma would be advantageous
- References required
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €80,000.00 per year